SuperZoo is the most-attended pet industry trade show in North America, established by the World
Pet Association in 1950 as an annual gathering place for the entire industry to connect, learn and
do business. Ever since the show has continued to grow and it now boasts more buyers and
education hours than any other industry event on the continent. With its rich education offerings,
easy-to-shop show floor and energizing, fun-filled atmosphere, SuperZoo has earned its reputation
as North America's premier pet retail event and the industry's most productive and vibrant trade show of the year.
Curious as a cat about why SuperZoo has earned a reputation as North America's
favorite pet retail event? Here are five great reasons:
1. Over 850 debut products. With more than 1,100 local and global suppliers,
it's an opportunity to scout all the hot new accessories, nutrition products
and gadgets hitting store shelves in the second half of 2019.
2. Exclusive discounts. Access insider savings ahead of the busy holiday season
through opportunities reserved only for attendees.
3. Endless connections. As the largest gathering of pet retail and service professionals in North America,
there is no better place to network your way to expanding your professional circle or developing new partnerships.
4. Self-curated education. Tap into the industry's largest professional learning curriculum with more than
80 expert-led retail, grooming and animal-wellness seminars to strengthen your business.
5. Lots of fun! From world-class grooming competitions to a much-anticipated concert to
the vibrant Las Vegas location, there's never a dull moment.
We are unable to hold oneself back to display our novelty electronic cat toys in the show.